Texas Traffic Accident Facts With A Car Accident Lawyer In Corpus Christi
Traffic accident crash data is generated by the Texas Department of Transportation for the state of Texas using statistics gathered from accident reports that are created by state officers. These reports reveal some interesting facts about traffic or car accidents each year. If you need legal help, make sure to contact The Law Office Of Jerry. J. Trevino.
Texas Accident Facts for the Year of 2015
- A person dies in a traffic accident in the state of Texas every 2 1/2 hours
- A person is injured in a traffic accident every two minutes and 8 seconds
- Traffic crashes are reported every 61 seconds
- Traffic accidents resulted in 246,335 people being injured in Texas
- Crashes involving alcohol as a contributing factor resulted in 960 people being killed
- Alcohol-related crashes were responsible for 27% of all fatal accidents
- Crashes involving drunk drivers mostly occurred between 2 AM and 3 AM
- Saturday is the day when most drunk driving accidents occur
- Head-on collisions killed 581 people in the state
- The deadliest day in Texas for fatal traffic crashes was on September 26
- The deadliest month was October, with 356 people losing their lives in traffic accidents
In 2015, there were more than 13,000 car crashes resulting in serious injury, with over 17,000 people suffering from serious injuries in these crashes. A person was killed every day in a traffic accident in the state of Texas in 2015. As you might expect, most serious injury traffic accidents occurred in the parts of the state with the most population. Two contributing factors are traffic flow and the number of drivers. Click Here to see if you have a case.
Crash Facts for Corpus Christi
Harris County is the deadliest county in the state of Texas but when it comes to serious injury traffic accidents and traffic fatalities, stats are also crazy in Corpus Christi. Corpus Christi statistics reveal:
- There were 338 fatal crashes that resulted in 362 deaths
- Car accidents resulted in 2302 being seriously injured
- Another 10,854 suffered from non-serious injuries
- There were a total of 33,009 injuries mentioned on crash reports
Serious Crashes Require Serious Legal Representation
Call the Jerry J. Trevino Law Firm if you’ve been in a serious automobile crash and are seeking legal representation or advice on what your next step should be. Discussing your claim with us won’t cost you anything, and you’re not obligated to retain our services. If we agree to work together after discussing your case, you will only be charged a fee if we are able to recover money for you. Don’t waste any more time. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, give us a call now. We’re here to help. Make sure to Call or contact The Law Offices of Jerry J. Trevino for legal representation! Check out our blog for more related articles. Don’t hesitate to contact a car accident lawyer Corpus Christi.